Thursday, October 5, 2017

EeeeK!


     I have completed another card for this week, and that is far better then my recent track record.  Today, I have an offering for this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches # 423.  This week the sketch is offered by Janice Melton, who does amazing work!


     This card really came about by using up bits from my Halloween bin.  I started with a black card, and stamped a white panel with a huge spider web stamp from Rubbernecker Stamps.  It was stamped with Tangelo Twist ink from SU!.  I die cut two sizes of circles with Gina Marie dies, from scraps of grey and a printed paper I found on Pinterest.  The sentiment and the strip of spider paper were from a 6x6 pad by Pebbles called Boo.  The embellishment were a gathering.  The 3D cat and sugared candy corn are stickers (?), the faceted orange flowers are KI Memories, and I finished with an orange twine bow from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Phew!  I am amazed that I still know where most of this stuff is from!

     Hope you enjoy what I made for you.  We are back into summer like temps here in PA, and it is crazy to be worrying about dressing cool.  Guess it is better then paying for heating oil.  Enjoy the rest of your week!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm not crazy on this summer time weather either but i'm happy to not have to crank my heat on just yet! Now I am crazy about your amazing Halloween card! It is a fabulous sketch and looks awesome with all those cool Halloween goodies! Great job, Mary Anne! Stay cool and have a lovely day! :)

Jenée said...

Cute, cute, cute! I so like what you've done with this week's sketch. It turned out wonderfully. Thank you for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

jimlynn said...

EEP! Precious!!! Great take on the sketch and such fun papers and such. Love your Halloween card Mary Anne.
Lynn

Carol L said...

I love all those happy jack-o-lanterns along with that black cat! The spider web along with all the other features are nothing but fun! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and we look forward to seeing you next week too!

Janice M said...

Aww Thanks Mary Anne!! Your card is adorable. It all ties together so nicely. With the web back ground and the spider paper ect. So glad you could join us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

I like this! Love the spiderweb in the background. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

This is insanely cute Mary Ann!!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!