Friday, September 29, 2017

A Little Bit Adult.


     I created this card for my BIL's girlfriend when she turned 50.  I  have been saving it for just the right challenge, and I do believe I found it.  You just have to laugh.  It is simple and to the point.


     I will be entering this over at Shopping Our Stash #322, Called "Not Your Momma's Card".  Now this is fun!

     Here is what I used:

     Card stock and designer paper from my stash...  The WTF stamp set borrowed from a friend.  She said it was from Casual Fridays.  The inside sentiment is a combo of 2 stamps... and the first I found in the depths of my stamp bin....it is by Creative Clear Stamps CV0039, Feeling Old, and the second (happy birthday) is from Clear Dollar Stamps, which went out of business.  Oh wait, my flower on the front is a Prima.  I know this was not real helpful, but old age is setting in.

Okay, Darnell... do I dare.  Yes I shall enter this at her NBUS #12.  It is plain and simply to the point.  Snark, snark!

     Have a fantastic weekend!

9 comments:

Donna said...

He he he
Who's Turning Fifty is a GREAT use of WTF!!!
Thanks for playing along with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

Darnell said...

Do you DARE?! I would have been so upset if I saw this post and you hadn't entered the NBUS challenge with it, Mary Anne! (And it's perfect for the SOS Challenge!!) I have seen the funny WTF sediment before, but the "that must suck for you" sediment I have not seen. I was swallowing just as I read it and guffawed out loud and that made me choke, you know how it does, and then I had to go get some water to try to stop coughing. Thank goodness I had my bladder fixed earlier this year or I would have left puddles all the way to the kitchen! Lordie, I'm bezausted now, but it was all worth it!! What a great one; I'm going to have to go ask Mrs. Google to find it somewhere! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12 with your snarky self!! Hugs, Darnell

Dora said...

Beautiful

Carol L said...

What Darnell said! LOL Seriously, I love this stamp set with those 3 big bold letters that lead your mind straight into the gutter! Ha ha! What a great card, and that sentiment inside is even more hilarious than the front of the card! Great card, I love it!

jimlynn said...

Fun, Fun, FUN! Pretty card and a cute sentiment!
Lynn

Mimi said...

Super funny! I love that it looks like a pretty little card, but right there in the middle is a big ol' WTF! I'm going to have to remember the inside sentiment-- haha! Thank you for sharing at SOS this week. Yes: you came to the right place!

Wendy said...

This is pretty funny, Mary Anne! You have some really great stamps for perfect occasions like this! Love this! LOL

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! I'm so happy you found our SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge to share this fabulous card, I love it!!! Love the papers and the oh so feminine details and that BIG WTF in the middle, hilarious.
The inside sentiment is just as fabulous, I bet your BIL's girlfriend had a kick out of this card.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Janice M said...

LOL!! Too funny! I'm sure it made her smile for sure. Guess that will be me next year!