Sunday, May 1, 2016

Put On Your Sunglasses!


     Okay folks, this is a bright one!  This week the Unity Show and Tell Challenge is to use one of Unity's Itty Bitty stamp sets.  The set I have used, is one of my very favorites, which is called "Feel the Joy".  I embossed my yellow background layer with a Cuttlebug folder.  I then created a watercolor layer using the smoosh technique and Distress Inks.  It was cut down and mounted on black to form a thin edge.  Next came the flower stamps from my Itty Bitty.  There were vellum quotes in a little booklet, on my desk.  I cut the phrase in strips and applied them over my background.  My last touch were some clear melon sequins.  Tell me what you think!

     Have a great second half of your Sunday.  The rain seems to have slowed, but it is heading back in later this evening.

1 comment:

Carol L said...

This reminds me of the sunny days that will soon be in our forecast! I love the vellum sentiment broken in pieces like that! NJ!