Friday, May 13, 2016

For the Boys!

     
     Here is a card I made for a the husband of a dear friend.   It was another way of using up all the small pieces of designer paper that accumulate on my desktop.  I used an octagon punch from SU!, and a set from Raisin Boat called Birthday Brewing.

      I would like to enter this at Little Red Wagon called "Let's Hear It For The Boys!".
This would also work well at Pixie's Snippets Playground Week # 228, where it is using snippets all the time.

     Everyone around here is into micro-brewing, so I figured this would be a great set to own.  Hope all is well in your little part of the world.  Have a great start to your weekend and thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Di said...

What a fun card Mary Anne - and such a great way to use up snippets in the hexagon patchwork! :)

Hugs

Di xx

Carol L said...

Great use of all those dsp hexes and they look great on that solid black background. A shamrock on a beer stein spells bottoms up party time to me!

jimlynn said...

I'll drink to that! What a fun little beer stein! All the hexagons look wonderful in the background. Great masculine card Mary Anne!
Lynn

Brenda said...

Great use of paper, love how they all coordinate so well and support the very fun stein. Thanks for playing along with us at the Little Red Wagon!