Friday, February 19, 2016

Red and Kraft

 
     This week for the Unity Show and Tell Challenge, we have a color challenge.  They have chosen red and kraft.  What a great combo!  I used stamps from 2 different kits to create my card.  The first is the KOM from April 2011 to use the harlequin background stamp.  All of my other stamps are from the June 2015 KOM. 

 
     The inks used are riding hood red from SU and Toffee Crunch from Memento. My red card stock is Bazzill  called Bling and it has a pearlized finish.  I added touches of Copic to make an outline on my SB die and bits on the bee's fuzz.  Hemp twine and red pearls are used as embellishments.

 
     I would be happy to link, but this is a closed group on FB.  If you would like to join so you can see what we are up to, please join!

     Have a great weekend, and I sure hope we get the warmer temps they are predicting.

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Great card for the color challenge! I'm fascinated with the way you colored the bee to make it so life-like!

Donna Hanley said...

Love these two colors together more than I knew. Just a beautiful card. Wishing us all warmer weather.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This one I saw on FB before I got sick, I love this stamp it is so vintage looking and perfect for kraft.