Monday, December 7, 2015

Speedy Fox and Friends #291

 
     Morning, my friends.  I am just back from a fabby 4 days in Northern NJ.  Got to do lots of fun things with my DD and GS!  Now I am back and so far behind on my own Christmas chores, that it will take me a week to catch up. 

     Today I have a card for the Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #291, which is  called "Mostly Red".

     I used my new Wondrous Wreath set from SU! with Gumball Green and Real Red inks.  The birds are die cuts from Memory Box sitting birds.  My words are from Spellbinders holiday sentiments.  My layers are a white card base and a piece of glitter striped card stock.

     That is it for me this morning.  Hope your holiday chores are perking along!  Thanks for the visit!

6 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Mary Anne this is very pretty Thanks for sharing MFP Speedy Fox and Friends....Lis DT

Carol L said...

This is so pretty and talk about being on the same wave length......I used the very same red paper for projects today too! So glad you had a nice time with your family :)

jimlynn said...

Mostly red and more than mostly beautiful! Love the background for that pretty wreath. Sparkle and shine.
Sounds like you had a great trip too - and know it was fun.
Lynn

Patti J said...

Love this! Hooray for family fun...glad you got away! That housework will still be there tomorrow, my friend...no worries! Hugs!

Vickie Y said...

Your wreath and card are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous glittered stripes with that lovely wreath!