Monday, November 16, 2015

Thinking of You and a Holiday Creation!

 
      Hi everyone!  I sure don't want to be a slacker, so I am posting 2 cards today.  My first is for     Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is "thinking of you".  I used quite an assortment of items and companies for this one:

Here are the items:
All cardstock and designer paper are scraps.
Bird Stamp- SU! Blissful Bird 
Punch- SU! Bird Punch
Die- Darice- Foliage Branch
Sentiment- is from Unity
Embellishment- black brad

 
     Card two is a holiday card using my new Darice House with Snow die.  Although, it only cuts the outer edges and the snow bits for the windows, it embosses great and has lots of nooks and crannies to stencil with.  My stencil ink was Pacific Point.  I added a little yellow Copic over the window areas.  The designer paper is from Signature Christmas by My Minds Eye.  The snowy slopes were created with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders.  The sentiment and snowflake background are from Unity, and I embellished with a touch of stickles to the snow.

     Thanks for stopping by, and make it a great Monday!

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

You're not a slacker by any means and both of these are so pretty. Love the way you turned up the corner on that first card.
Lynn

Carol L said...

Pick a pair of pretty cards and you'll find them here today! I don't know which one I like better because they're both great!

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous cards !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Wow, those dies and punches just keep on coming. You have the very best collection and use them perfectly. Love both cards.

JD/ Jill said...

Both cards are so nicely done! I really like how you folded back the corner on the first one...Nice touch!