Thursday, November 5, 2015

Bawk Bawk!

 
Today I have a holiday card for you that I cased from a card I saw on Splitcoast Stamper and it was made by poster Misstreez.  She took a card base and scraps and created the most adorable hens.  Well I decided to make them and bring a little holiday into it.

Here is a list of what I used:

Base  of yellow by Bazzill and scraps of kraft from Recollections.
Crimping tool for lower half of kraft.
Walnut Stain Distress Ink to muddy things up. 
Sentiment is from Unity.
Snowflakes are MS punches with diamond Stickles accents.
Chicks are assorted punches with the body being a half oval. 
Snow dots are white gel pen and Unicorn White Hero Arts ink with a Stamps by Judith stubby.

This was quite fun to figure out, and I would love to enter the challenge at:

Pixie's Snippets Playground #201- Must use Snippets.

That is it for me today.  Another warm one is predicted here in PA.  Just does not feel like November.
Thanks for stopping!

10 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is so cute!

Di said...

Oh what fun Mary Anne! Well worked out how to make the little chooks and such great use of snippets!

Hugs

Di xx

Carol L said...

This is too flippin' cute!! I just love how the snowflake centers match the paper of those cute little hearts! Great stamping and hen-making here!

jimlynn said...

EEP!!!! This is the CUTEST! I love those little chicks! What a precious card for the holidays! I love, love, LOVE it!

Lynn

Hettie said...

Bwaark Bwaark! I love this card. Had to pop over and see it when I spotted it on the Playground. I may have to make some similar!!
xx

StampTramps said...

Love it! I saw something similar on Pinterest but haven't tried it yet. This is really cute!

Sarn said...

I'm totally in agreement with everyone else's comments . . . what a super card . . . Def gonna have a go at making these chooks as they are sooooooo cute xxx

Sarn said...

I'm totally in agreement with everyone else's comments . . . what a super card . . . Def gonna have a go at making these chooks as they are sooooooo cute xxx

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
These hens are so cute. I can tell you really enjoyed making them. Great card for the holidays

Barb said...

This is a stunner. Those chickens are super cute. We'll all being having a go at these I think Barbxx