Friday, August 28, 2015

A Little Flair!



     Happy Friday!  This will be my second time typing this post, since Blogger was so kind as to not allow me to add the picture, when I had completed typing.  Ugh!  I used stamps from 2 of the recent Unity KOM.  They were May and July.  I love this pretty gown, and I had never inked it before.  The font for the Happy Birthday is so pretty, also.

      I started with a cranberry card stock base, a layer of pink card from Bazzill, some designer Basic Grey scraps, and a top layer of white.  My 2 layers were cut with Lil' Inker stitched rectangle dies.  I added Prima flowers, Recollections pearls, and tiny negative hearts cut with a border punch.  Sparkle was added with a Stardust pen.  This will be perfect for a sweet princess!

     This will be entered at the following:

Unity, Friends with Flair-  Use Unity
Pixie's Snippets Playground #191-  Use snippets
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-  Anything Goes

     Enjoy this weekend, as summer winds down.  The week ahead has the unknown with Storm Erika.  Be safe if you end up in her path.  Thanks for the visit!

21 comments:

Ruby said...

This card so pretty. Love the dress stamp. I will have to go back and look at this kit. I know that I haven't got this one. It is a stunning card Mary Anne.

Carol L said...

Yep, blogger has been frustrating me today as well.......sigh. I'm glad you got this posted to share because it's such a beautifully detailed and pretty card! Great choice of colors too!

jimlynn said...

Those colors you used are so rich and classy looking. Yep, this is definitely fit for a princess!!! Love the dress and your entire card. So lovely.
Don't you just love Blogger sometime! HA!
Lynn

Becca Yahrling said...

This is really gorgeous!

Donna Hanley said...

Such a pretty dress and I love the papers along with the flowers. Hope no one gets too much rain with Erika, but it does look like Florida may get quite a bit of it. I'll have to check with my Florida friends.

Kathy said...

Very pretty card. Your coloring is wonderful. I'm sure that sweet princess will love it.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is soooo pretty! I hope you have a little girl to give this one to.

Cynthia said...

This looks like Snow Whites dress! Adorable.

Carmen O. said...

Absolutely lovely ! The coloring is amazing and great choice of colors too!

Janis said...

Hate it when Blogger is not cooperative!!! Ugh...
Your card is just lovely. The layers and colors are so pretty.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

JPScraps said...

The card is a real beauty! Love your coloring.

Maia Ink by Anya Lynet said...

A card fit for a bday Princess!

Lisa :) said...

This is so pretty!!! I'm singing "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" as I look at it!

Di said...

Such a pretty card Mary Anne! Absolutely perfect for a Princess of any age :)

Hugs

Di xx

ionabunny said...

Love the colours and LO you used. Very pretty. Hugz

Lagene said...

WOWZERS! Beautiful card!!!

Gaylynn said...

So girly and pretty. The dress is lovely, Mary Anne.

JD/ Jill said...

This is so pretty! I love it...You should definitely INK that stamp up again!

Bananastamper said...

So pretty! I love your "stitched" layers!

StampTramps said...

You are so good at combining papers! I'm always confused and end up with a mess all over the desk.

jenn shurkus said...

such a pretty card- i love the color combo!!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!