Thursday, September 11, 2014

Background and Snippets

 
     I don't normally do a CAS card, but I fell in love with the Amuse stamps that I created my background with.   I also love the pretty floral stamp and sentiment, that are from a recent Unity kit of the month.  It was from April 2014, to be exact.

     All of the papers are from my scrap stash.  I used Versamagic chalk inks to stamp the background, and Copic markers to color my image.  It gave the card a very imperfect look.

I would like to enter this at:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Create a background

Pixie Snippet's Playground- use your snips and bits

     That is it for me today, unless I find a burst of mojo.  It is a solemn day, as we remember 9-11,  pray for those lost, and hope for peace.

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this card is a winner in my book, love the image you used too!! How's the hand?

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful, and I love the stamped background! Well done on the challenges today!

jimlynn said...

CAS and just plain beautiful! Love the background stamping on this one. A fantastic card.
Lynn

Jingle said...

Wonderful stamped background! Pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Create Your Own Background challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Di said...

Wonderful stamping and colouring here Mary Anne!

Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

Great stamped background. I love the colours on this card.