Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I Found a New Challenge!

  Morning, everyone.  I am so glad you enjoyed my little play with the paper, yesterday!  This morning, I found a challenge blog that is new to me.  It is called The Corrosive Challenge Blog.  This week, the challenge is # 198 "Head Gear".  Anything that you wear on the head, such as hats, bows, flowers, etc.

 
  I just so happen to have created a card that fits the bill.  This card was made as a birthday card for my son-in-law.

Here is what I used.

Kraft and white card stock
Memento inks
Circle punches
A hippo stamp that I bought unmounted in the "90's"
My sentiment is an unknown
Classic Hats set by Inkadinkado
Brads
Washi tape

I also found another new challenge, thanks to my friend Theresa P.,  It is the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge, and they are also doing hats.

I want to thank you for stopping to take a look, and hope you have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Great card! Love all the hats, Mary Anne. You should enter this in the Oldie But Goodie challenge "Hats" http://oldiebutagoodiechallenge.blogspot.com/.

JD/ Jill said...

Cool card...I'm sure your son-in-law loved this card!

jimlynn said...

A PERFECT card for that challenge and just wonderful! Hats off to you on a fabulous card!
Lynn

Carol L said...

You do masculine cards so well, and I really like this one with all the hats & hippo! Your SIL will get a kick out of this one :)

craftieodmae said...

fantastic masculine card, sorry I'm late commenting, my computer or internet, was down yesterday..................darn computers LOL

Sue said...

Love your very creative card, Mary Anne. What's the chances of finding a challenge about hats!! Fun card.

Hugs
Sue

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This new look at your art is really working for you :). This is so creative, love the way you stamped the hats and that Hippo is awesome. Really great card for a guy's B-day.

Regan said...

So happy you found us, Mary Anne! Love the vintage feel to this masculine card! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

Dips said...

Such a fun and unusual card, thank you so much for entering an Oldie But a Goodie Challenge, good luck!