Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Little Clean and Simple

 
     Here is a CAS card that I created using the Unity November KOM.  Not too much to say, except that I just love this floral heart that is included!  I thought it would make a great Wedding or Valentine card.  I finally make a CAS card that I like, and I can't find a challenge to use it in....LOL, it figures.

     I used a random piece of grey card stock from my stash.  The heart was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black, and pearls accents were added with a Viva Décor pearl pen.  I punched a heart (no maker) from black scraps, and embossed it with my Square Lattice EF from SU!.  The heart was popped with foam. 

     Have a fantastic day!  Today is my DH birthday, so hopefully we can celebrate with a nice dinner, tonight.  Happy, happy birthday, sweetie!

5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Well I say we make up our own challenge to enter your card into. LOL This is very nice and I love your Pearls. the embossed heart is a great addition. Happy Birthday to Hubby. Have fun celebrating.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I love this one, that floral heart is hard to beat.

Colleen said...

P.S. I hope you and Jim have a wonderful B-Day celebration.

craftieodmae said...

I love your card, now you should of put Happy Birthday on uit and you could have given it to Jim, tell him Happy Birthday..........are you going to cook in the new kitchen?

Carol L said...

Those floral hearts really are pretty and I'd be playing with them too! I hope Jim has a great birthday and that you both enjoy a wonderful dinner!