Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Unity Tag Challenge, Day 3

     Today's tag is created with that down home, country feeling.  I live rather close to Lancaster County, PA, and the home of many Amish businesses.  My thought was to possibly use this on a beautiful jug of honey, as a gift, from one of their stores.

 
     Here is what I used for today's challenge tag:

The Designer papers are from Making Memories, and the white is generic.
The embossing folder is a Darcie's Basket weave folder.
I added row of cotton crochet lace.
The jug and sentiment are from the September KOM from Unity
The bumble bees were taken from a past KOM (July 2011)
Coloring was done with Copic marker, and  added gems, pearl button,
 and Stickles as embellishments.

     Please go over to the Show and Tell Group on FB.  Ask to join and you will be approved quickly.  There have been some amazing entries in this "Tag You Are It" challenge.   Thanks for paying me a visit. 

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Another beautiful tag! That's a great idea to use it for a jar of honey gift too. If you need my address, let me know! LOL!
Lynn

craftieodmae said...

this is fantastic, I love it!!!!

Patti J said...

This is wonderful, dear friend! Beautifully done!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Creativity is just dripping from your fingers. This is great and wow on that eb folder. I'm glad I came back see you tomorrow.

Carol L said...

I'm sure this is one of those amazing entries over at Unity! This is gorgeous!!!!

Donna Hanley said...

You nail it, Mary Anne. This does have the down home feel. Wonderful job.