Monday, August 26, 2013

A Group of Frosty Snowmen

 
     Happy Monday morning!  I wanted to share a group of cards I put together recently.  If anyone knows the creator of this adorable snowman digi, I sure would love to give credit.  I have had it in my stash for ages.  I also found some of this great plaid paper in my scraps, and thought it looked like back woods.  I used a  navy card from my stash to create the cut out background, and was quite pleased when I realized it could be sanded to show the embossed snowflakes.  The embossing is from a new Darcies EF, I recently purchased. Coloring is with Copics and my sentiment is from Flonz.  There are little Stickles for sparkle, and a gem for texture.

     Hope you like my little frosty friend, and thanks for paying me a visit, today!

    

8 comments:

Patti J said...

Isn't it fun to find treasures in your stash? Your cards are wonderful, and look at what a great start you have on Christmas!

jimlynn said...

Love your little frosty friend! Nothing cuter than a snowman for the holidays too. Cute way to showcase this little guy.
Lynn

StampTramps said...

As always, your card is fabulous. I especially like the idea of the navy die cut backing the snowman.....must try.....

Carol L said...

I love the sanded navy panel that shows those pretty snowflakes - a perfect backdrop for the cute snowman ;)

JD/ Jill said...

How cute! I like the image, and the background...the layout...actually, I like it All!!!smile...

Donna Hanley said...

This card is just darling. I especially like the sanded navy cut out piece. A totally adorable card. Have a great week.

sweetscrappingma said...

cute cute cute!

Sue said...

Mary Ann, never met a snowman I didn't love! Yours is so cute and love how you made up your cards with the moon and dark background. So stinkin cute.

Hugs
Sue
Had to set up a new blog, issues with blogger and my blog disappeared
www.suesstamping.blogspot.com