Thursday, October 25, 2012

House Mouse Monday Challenge #131 and Hop

      There are some exciting things going on over at the House Mouse Monday Blog.  That excitement includes a hop with tons of prizes, and a new Challenge with a Spooky, Sweet, and Colorful theme.  Be sure to click on the link and check out all the wonderful inspiration.  The colors of choice are Orange, Purple, Lime Green and Black.


     Today my card uses a House Mouse stamp called Monster Mouse.  I trimmed out the scary one and added him to a Halloween background with die cuts from K&Co.  I added a wee bit of hemp twine and an multi- color gem.  The card base is a soft orange card stock I just unearthed from my stash.

     Hope all is well and praying that Sandy takes a turn out to sea, this weekend.  If you are to be in her path, take things seriously, and batten down the hatches!  Thanks for stopping for a visit.  I just love your comments.

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love house mouse stamps and this one is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Donna Hanley said...

Great scene you came up with for this "scary" mouse. You did get all of the required colors into this card. The hemp just fits nicely. We have spent the morning bringing things in and moving things around. In Irene we lost 6 trees and a Gazebo frame. Have all my batteries, lanterns, etc. I'm one of those people that always prepares for these things and most times people think I'm foolish, but I'd rather be foolish and safe than sorry.

craftieodmae said...

you aced it, this is incredible!!!! Love the colors!

Betty Benton said...

OOOhhhh, he's scary!!

Carol L said...

Oh Mary Anne, I burst out with laughter when I opened your blog and found this card! LOL This is TOO stinkin' cute!! I love that mousie :)

Patti J said...

I always surprise myself when I say that a mouse is cute, but OMG, what a cute mouse! Your card is totally adorable, Mary Anne, and I'm so glad to see your post today :) Hugs and blessings to you, my friend!

Dawn said...

Fabulous spooky card! You've created such a great little scene with the monster mouse and all the other elements. Adorable sentiment. Thanks for sharing at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs, Dawn (GDT)

downrightcrafty said...

what a fabulous imae and gorgeous scene love all the use of your colours what a treat for the eyes, good luck in the hop and thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Glenda said...

Simply Adorable!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Monster mouse! Cracked me up!

America said...

Love how you've used these adorable House-Mouse stamps for a fabulous Halloween scene MaryAnne. Good to see you playing along with us again! AWESOME take on the Spooky Sweet & Colourful Challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends MC. Good Luck on the Blog-Hop and please play along with us again!

CraftieConnie said...

hehehehheheheeheh how adorable!

Sue said...

Love your card! Papers are perfect colors and those teeth on that little mouse are awesome! Spider webs and bats are great embellishments for this challenge. I am so glad you had time to join us for our challenge and blog hop at House Mouse and Friends Monday.
Nicely done my friend!

Hugs
Sue

Gail said...

What a great card!

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining House Mouse & Friends. This is so cute. Fabulous design. Good luck
Mousey Hugs
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christine said...

Hi Mary Anne this cute mouse has me sacred with his monster teeth..lol clever take on the chall theme..hope you enjoyed the hop.

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends blog hop chall..good luck.

smiles Christine x