Monday, July 16, 2012

Art Impressions Challenge #71 Easel Card or More Than One Fold


      This week, the challenge over at Art Impressions is to show a card with more than one fold.  This includes easel cards and such.  I actually needed practice on my easel cards, so that is the one I opted for. My little easel is a dinner invitation for some close friends.


Here is a list of supplies I used:

Teal and White Card stock
Art Impressions stamps:  D-2820 grapes, E-2824 delizioso, I-2821 food basket
Assorted other stamps
Dies:  Spellbinders Labels Eleven
Ink:  Distress Ink Peacock Feathers, Copic Markers, Sakura Glaze Pen
Embellishments: Prima flower, Candi dot, Purple gems,

     We are back in the soup again this week.  Gonna be a hot one!  Hope all is well in your little part of the blog world!


9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very cool idea making an invitation! Super awesome!

Patti J said...

Don't you just love teal and white together? What a great idea Mary Anne - your invitation is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing - hope you are okay...you are very quiet lately :) Hugs...

Carol L said...

What a cool easel card! I love that you used a die cut shape for yours, and the sponging and coloring looks fabulous! Stay cool - it's gonna be a killer hot week!

Betty Benton said...

Love your easel card invitation -- terrific idea! Enjoy the food and the good company!

Sue said...

What a great idea! Pretty colors, and the images are cute too. Love your new picture too!

Hugs
Sue

craftieodmae said...

this is fantastic! I gotta make time to play!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is so pretty, I love the colors and your coloring. What a fun invitation to receive, should put a real smile on your friends face.
PS I noticed a few days ago you put up a new picture and keep forgetting to say anything. I really love that picture you look so happy.

Kathy and Lucky said...

I love easel cards and you made a great one and then to have it as an invitation, so creative, love it. I saw on my comments you had a new picture for your profile, love it.

Becky said...

What a great design for this easel card. I love your new picture :)