Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back to Creating


I should be a to work right now, but I knew if I did not get a post up, it was not going to happen.  I decided to do the CPS #221 challenge.  Here is the sketch.


I used Pure Luxury card stock in White, and In The Navy.  My designer papers are from Webster Pages, and DCWV.  My images and sentiments are from Theresa Momber's new set called By The Sea available at GKD.  Ink is from SU! and is Night of Navy.  Red pearls and a vintage anchor button that is threaded with floss, are my accents.

I will also be entering this over at Stamp TV for the Make A Scene Challenge due on Friday.  Have a cool Tuesday, and I will see you soon!

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This totally rocks GF! Love the sketch and your color choices... AWESOME! Wish I could play )0= I had no idea how much I enjoyed it!

Becky said...

Great job on this sketch Mary Anne, Beautiful colors and textures.

craftieodmae said...

This is outstanding!!!! Love the sketch too, glad you got to play and post!

Betty Benton said...

Excellent work for this sketch challenge. Love the colors and papers!

Carol L said...

WB to stamping again! You made a great come-back with this pretty FD card! I hope you're staying cool!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow I love this card, the layout is great and I love lighthouses, since it reminds me both of Hatteras and Maine =) Love it!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Great card!

Wendy said...

Terrific lighthouse card!! Love your layout and the colors on this, Mary Anne! Great to see you back to stamping again and it was wonderful meeting you! I look forward to many more stamping events with you in the future! :)

Janice M said...

What a great Father's day card Mary Anne! Love lighthouses!