Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

I received this sweet award from by buddy, Olga over at Craftieodamae. If you have not put her on your list of places to visit, you just must! She has recently gotten back into scrapbooking and is a member of the Heartfelt Creations design team. Combine those two things and you sure get some powerful projects! The rules that go with this award, are to pass it on to 3-5 more blogging friends, so here goes!

Kerrie M. at Kezzam
Special Note from the Originator:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.
I chose 4 that I think deserve more followers than they have, because in my opinion they are very talented and make stunning cards...Please pop over and show them some love - honestly I promise you will NOT be disappointed.

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Oh thanks Mary-Anne for thinking of me, off to place on my blog.

Payne Holler Cards said...

awww thanks sweetie - havent been able to blog this week, but will get this posted hopefully later today
hugs (-: