Friday, November 5, 2010

Cup of Friendship

Last Christmas, I received some gorgeous stamp sets as gifts. As the holiday cards had all been sent, I saved them for this year. Boy, are this set is fun! It is from Flourishes, and is called Christmas Tea.
I started was a white base and then added a layer from the Basic Grey Jovial collection. I added two wraps of ribbon, Two glittered brads on silk poinsettias, and lots of color with my Copic Markers. Behind the teacups, I dotted with Crystal Accents let it dry and then used weathered wood Distress ink to make the dots pop.

The Copic colors used are: C1, C3, C5, B0000, B00, BG05, BV29, E35, R24, R29, Y17, YG06, and YG17.

Fighting a tummy bug here so I will keep this short. Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It's gorgeous! Love that stamp, you and Linda both got that tummy thing, take care.

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful card Mary Anne! Hope you feel better soon.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is a really cute stamp. Love the Christmas china. Get rid of that bug ok.

Kerrie said...

Very pretty, lovely image, hope your feeling better real soon.

Carol L said...

You colored those teacups perfectly on this great card! Love how you did the background, and the BG DP looks wonderful! Kick that nasty bug to the curb soon, ok? Sending get better {{hugs}}!

Wendy said...

Very pretty holiday card, Mary Anne! Your coloring is awesome and I just love that BG Jovial DSP! So pretty and your card is nicely done! :)
I found your blog over on Our Little Inspirations and popped over to check it out! Your work is beautiful!! I'll be back again! :)
Feel better soon!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is soooooo cozy! and will have to try your clever clear accent dots...tooo cool!! coloring is so pretty in all that detail...
just tried to drink some coffee - NOT a good idea...oh my and I'm expecting to do so much today...going to make some quick cranberry bread, maybe that will help *wink...and then wave of nausea yuk!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this is so awesome! Love the image... the tea cups rock! Hope you get over the bug soon, it's not fun! I guess it moved from the west to the east... it's gone from my house! Feel better GF!

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Love those teacups! Hope you feel better soon!