Friday, October 15, 2010

OTWC #29 Treats Are A-Brewin*

It is hard to believe that Off The Wall Craftiness is hosting their 29th challenge already. This year is like a blur. I was working on this holiday card for the last few days and kept setting it aside. I don't do many for Halloween, but I found this sheet of dimensional witches and ghouls from K&Co in my stash. I am trying to use up some of the goodies I have accumulated. When I saw Kim's challenge for this week, the colors screamed Halloween!

My DP is from Basic Grey's Eerie pad with a strip of Soft Suede from SU! My cauldron is a digi image is from Robin's Artful Musings. I am adding this late, as I just found a new post for the image! My coloring was done with Copics and sponging was done with chalk inks. Stickles were added for extra sparkle. Extra pink was added by using adhesive pearls.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and that you enjoy my witchy!

9 comments:

Becky said...

Mary Ann this is adorable, wonderful details.

artfuldelight said...

Wonderful card. LOVE the witch! :-)

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
What a cute little witch. Love the sparkle.

craftieodmae said...

How did you get my picture? LOL, Cute image and fantastic coloring!!!

Selma said...

What a cute Halloween card. Love that little witch. The Stickles look great.

Carol L said...

oh this is really cute! I love that shimmery witchie poo! The crackle background looks great too! Spooky cool card!!

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Love it - great use of your 'stuff', my friend! You inspire me to get some of my older things out too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is super awesome.... love all the scary details!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!