Monday, September 27, 2010

Dog Gone Cute!

I have had this little guy for a couple months and just knew he needed to see ink! He is one of the Pure Innocence stamps from My Favorite Things, called Dog Gone Cute! Now, I am not usually one who is drawn to the children/people stamps, but he tugged at my heart!

I used a Kraft base with scraps that I paper stitched together with some Technique Tuesday "Hanging By A Thread" stamps. Images are colored with Copics and the little guys shirt is paper pieced. My ribbon is from the Really Reasonable Ribbon August Monthly collection.

I will be entering my card at:
Incy Wincy Designs: Anything Goes

I just had to enter him in something! Hope you are having a peaceful Monday! Rainy and dreary here, but I am so thrilled to have my DD home for a few days that it just does not matter. Hope we can do a bit of creating tonight!

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

He is Dog gone Cute! this is NOT what I thought you were talking about, he is adorable and your card Rocks! Hope you and Dee have fun!

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh my how cute is this!!! Love your layout and all the details!

Myrna said...

Mary Anne
This is such a sweet card.
Myrna

Carol L said...

Stamp a card with a dog or horse image, and I'm there!! This is REALLY a cute one!! Love it!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Yep you just can't get any cuter!Enjoy your visit... I got to spend the day with my DD today! Love it!

Janice M said...

Mary Anne this is adorable!! Hope you had a great weekend with your DD!

Nikki said...

What a adorable card Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT