Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Card For Jayme

I created this card to fill a special request that was made by one of our Stamp TV members. Lisa Cook, has asked us to create cards for her sister, Jayme. Jayme has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and things have been progressing more quickly then they had originally thought. Jayme loves frogs, and Lisa is asking us to use frog stamps if we have them to create funny cards for her.

The papers I used are from the Basic Grey, Lime Ricky collection. The background swirl is from Heartfelt Creations. The little frog is from VIP stamps and is colored with Copics then coated in Crystal Lacquer. I used Pop Dots and Stickles to add dimension and sparkle.

If you would like more info on this special request, please click here. I really hope that this can bring a smile to Jayme's face. Have a great day!

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm sure it will make Jayme smile! A little sunshine in her life! Super cute card!

redwasher1 said...

Wow! Mary Anne, your card is just super gorgeous and she will love it I'm sure.

Kerrie said...

How cute, love the buttons, Jayme will love it ...

A Consuming Passion said...

This is lovely , I hope it will bring a smile to Jayme's face......so sad to hear this news.

craftieodmae said...

yep she'll love it, I gotta check that out, TFS

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I love these bright colors, should make her smile for sure. Love that little frog guy!

Cat Tidwell said...

What a fun happy card! Love the sparkles and buttongs 1

Janice M said...

What a bright & cheerful card! Love the way you added the buttons.

Payne Holler Cards said...

this will bring a smile! it's so cheery - lovin the buttons like that!

Terry said...

F.R.O.G. for Jayme from all papercrafting RAKs to bless this special sister.
Keep Looking UP!
mt23stamperatyahoodotcom