Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Yummy Post!

For the Inspiration Challenge over at Stamp TV this week, Gina asked us to create a background from embossed diamonds. Mine was created with my Scor Pal. I decided to use the new sketch over at I {Heart} 2 Stamp, and together they created this fun card! What do ya think?

I used 2 of the newest colors of Pure Luxury card stock from Gina K. Designs. They are Ocean Mist and Creme de Menthe. The stamps I chose to use are from Rupa Shevde's set called "100% Sweet", also from Gina K.. My cones were colored with Copic markers in the colors of B00, E00, E31, Y21, and YG11. Diamond Stickles were added for a sparkle on the ice cream. I did piercing, added a double layer of ribbon and some pastel buttons as accents. The little corners I added are from K&Co's Tim Coffey paper line. Pop Dots were used to add dimension.

Have a wonderful Sunday and I sure hope the sun is shining in your part of the world.

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Girl this is gorgeous!!! Ice cream looks goooooood....is that in the red zone LOL

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm with Olga... this looks goooooood! It really is yummy!

Payne Holler Cards said...

same here! and oh do they look goooodddd!!!!