Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A New Sketch at CPS


This may seem silly, but I get flustered when I have to make cards that are odd sizes. Isn't that funny? Well, this week at Card Positioning Systems, they have a sketch that has me making a tall narrow card.


My base card is made from Pure Luxury, soft sand card stock from Gina K. Designs. All other papers are from Brenda Walton's, Maison collection from K&Co. The stamp set I chose is Nina Brackett's, Lovely Shelf, which she designed a couple months ago for GKD. Some simple coloring and 2 gems, complete this simple work.


I hope all is well in your little part of the crafting world. Life got a wee bit hectic here last week, hence the lack of posts.

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love your tall card! It's awesome!

Selma said...

This is a very pretty "tall" card. The dp is pretty and I really like the green leaves added behind the design.

Payne Holler Cards said...

different size cards are fun but I agree, not in my comfort zone...this is lovely!