Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Penny Black Week 89 Color Challenge


The weather stays miserable but it lets me enjoy working on challenges. This week there is a color challenge over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog. Such light, Springy colors, put the joy of a new season within sight. Pink, green, and yellow are my tools.

My Penny Black stamp of choice was one that had been hidden in my stash. Everything old is new again, lol. It is a stamp by Jehane Boden Spiers from 2004, called Leaf/Sprig 2926H. I stamped it in SU Mellow Moss ink and colored and blended with oms and colored pencils. My papers are a combo from Basic Grey, K&Co, and scrap stash. I used two MS punches. The doily border which I love and the new large mum which will become a fast favorite. The buttons were self adhesive and from Target. The little journaling block is from Cosmo Cricket.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Is this gorgeous or what!!!! So spring looking........

redwasher1 said...

This is so lovely and I love the softness of it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is screaming spring! I won't tell you the kind of weather we are having... I don't want you to be jealous!LOL!

Payne Holler Cards said...

ok, headed to Michael's for these two punches! have been holding out but have a gift card so consider it spent! her stuff is not cheap!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card and I love that leaf spray.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx