I woke this morning to find this surprise waiting for me! I was awarded this sweet badge from Geri Utterback over at Geri's Cards. She is an amazing paper artist that never disappoints with her creations. Please go check out her blog! Thank you so very much, Geri!
I see I am supposed to tell you 5 things you may not know about me.........
1. I have been a supervisor for Goodwill Industries for the last 13 years. I am an on-call employee for the last 2 years.
2. I am the mother of a severe spinal cord injury survivor for the last 9 years, which has made me a much stronger person. (Gonna get killed for telling this one.)
3. I have 2 grown children, Denise (Dee Marie) and Ken.
4. I love to buy lots of unmounted stamps on Ebay and that is why I never know the maker.
5. My favorite place to vacation is the Outer Banks in NC but I am a very poor traveler.
I may have to duplicate on my 5 people as I don't have a large following:
Linda Payne: because she gets my humor.
Patti: because she has such a bubbly spirit.
Jennie Harper: because she has creative determination and gets hold of a new stamp set and masters it.
Olga: because she always has kind words. She makes me giggle!
Selma: because she creates beauty with all her work.
Please consider visiting all of their blogs! Hugs to you all! Thanks for all the special things you bring to my life. Go Phillies!