Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mojo Monday 115


I think that one of my very favorite winter things, is the sparkle of icy snowflakes. I created this for the challenge this week over at Mojo Monday. It was a very simple sketch but I think maybe I took it up a notch with all my chunky glitter.
I stamped that huge snowflake with a stamp from Outlines Stamps, cut out and flipped over so I had a clean white surface. I sponged it lightly with Memento, rich cocoa. I outlined the whole flake with Paper Lacquer an sprinkled on MS chunky glitter. Next I place a felt snowflake a cream brad and stamped the brad with a snowflake in Stazon. My sentiment is from the Holiday Hospitality stamp set at Gina K. Designs. My dp is from Cosmo Cricket.
See you soon!

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

it's beautiful!! Love all the glitter!

Kerrie said...

Wow, this is very pretty.....

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous! Lovin all the sparkle!

Payne Holler Cards said...

that is gorgeous! love it! right down to the stamped teeny tiny snowflake on brad!

Jennie said...

Love all of the flutter and that snowflake...awesome! Love the small one in the center too!

savvy teaching tips said...

Wow I love that snowflake. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com