Thursday, November 5, 2009

JUGS5 Wild Card

I created this card for the JUGs5 challenge which is a wild card this week. We were to create a holiday card that can incorporate a photo.

This is a very favorite photo of my son when he was about 4 yrs. old and I was actually able to dress him up ! He is 25 now and a 6'3", really big guy. I will use this for his Christmas card this year for giggles.

I used Melanie Muenchinger's new Festive Frame stamp set that was created for Gina K. Designs. I used detail gold EP from Ranger and colored with markers and pencils and OMS. I added some gold cording and red gems as accents.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon!

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Good looking boy and gorgeous card!! Love you coloring

AKiteFlier said...

Mary Anne this is PERFECT and is Sure to bring smiles and grins and giggles to your son! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with Just Us Girls. Enjoy your fabulous digital image set! Be srue you email us for your set - Hope to see you again on Saturday for a super fun sketch challenge!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm sure your son will cherish this!He was a really cute kid, I bet he's a handsome young man!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card & photo! I am sure your son will cherish this lovely treasure! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls! I hope you join us Saturday for an all new challenge :)

Just Us Girls said...

Awwh, look at your handsome little guy...err...who isn't "little" anymore!! That picture is just perfect with this stamp set and for the challenge! Your card turned out so pretty with that cranberry on the white! Love it!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week! Hope to see you again on Saturday for a fun sketch challenge!!

Please remember to email JUGS if you would like to receive the free digi set! I would love to share it with you ;]

Kristin

Payne Holler Cards said...

your card is gorgeous! lovin how you did your poinsettias...but looking at that little guy from 21 years ago...I'm smilin at the bow tie and vest!do they even sell bow ties for little boys now? LOL what a cutie!