Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home From Shopping!

I hope that after this busiest shopping weekend, that you are home safe, with all of the bargains of the weekend ready to be wrapped. I did a bit myself and I would say I am perhaps, half finished.

That is what inspired this card! I used the Loads of Love set from SU. My dp is from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses. I used mt Copics and a few colored pencils to color. A wee bit of ribbon and gems are my accent. My windshield and bumpers are clear embossed. I added Liquid Applique for snow.

See you real soon!

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super cute card! One of my very fav sets! Your coloring is perfect with those copics! They really do a difference! Hmmmmm new wish list!

craftieodmae said...

You are a pro with those new copics!! Fantastic cute card!!

Jennie said...

Mary Anne, this is awesome! Your coloring is gorgeous and love what you did with this SU set. I went shopping too on Black Friday and am almost finished with my Christmas shopping, YAY!

Payne Holler Cards said...

go girl go....go girl go! lovin those Copics! and all your details on this card!!! just perfect!
I didnt venture out over holiday...so glad to be at home this week that I hope I don't have to drive any more than 15 minutes any day this week!!!

Janice M said...

Cute card Mary Anne! Love your snow.