Friday, October 23, 2009

I've Been Slacking......


I am so sorry that I have not posted in almost a week. The only good excuse is that I had to stay up late most nights to watch my Phillies win their way into the World Series. I have been sleep deprived! These late night, nail biting games are exhausting!
This card was created for the technique challenge that Gina has posted this week on Stamp TV. She challenged us to do a tone on tone card. Some of the creations have been so beautiful, being done on metallic and such.
My card was created on soft sand Pure Luxury card stock. I used Ranger clear detail EP and then embossed around my image with an oval Nestabilities. My Father Christmas stamp is an older PSX stamp and my greeting is generic. I added piercing and ribbon and a single decorative snowflake brad for embellishment.
I am planning to use today for a catchup day, so I may see you again later.

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

it's as beautiful here as it was on stamp tv, you do such gorgeous cards!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is way over the top gorgeous! I love your santa image!

Selma said...

What a great image. Love the way you did the embossing and piercing. Beautiful card.

Payne Holler Cards said...

super super super card!
have missed you! started several times to send you an email but then thought...no...you were probably away - just glad it was the Phillies and not the flu!
so I'm guessing if they don't win...we wont hear from you for awhile LOL