Saturday, October 17, 2009

Created for JUGS3


I was so excited when I saw the colors that the designers came up with over at Just Us Girls, for the color challenge this week! I have never worked with these colors before. They really look so wonderful together!
I was even more excited because I finally got to ink up my new Gina K Designs stamp set. It was designed by Theresa Momber and is called "A Very Merry Christmas". I used the jingle bells from the set and they are just pure perfection! I stamped them in Memento black and used a blend of marker and colored pencil to color. My sheet music is a shrunken google image that has been inked and stamped with snowflakes form Theresa's set. My red patterned paper is digital. The blue card stock is SU, Bermuda Bay. Some red organza ribbon, pearl studs, and some Diamond Stickles were used to embellish. Thanks so much for looking!

13 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

I wowed by all the cutting you did on this! Love it! How clever to print out and resize the music sheet and ink it up! Awesome idea! thanks for playing our JUGs challenge! Hope to see you again!

Kristin Eberline said...

That is DIGITAL paper?! OMG...I need to start using my stock of digital stuff. This is fantastic! Love the vintage look you achieved with those fresh colors! Those jingle bells are so cute (especially with your coloring).

Fantastic job with the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this weekend! Hope to see you again next Saturday for our 3-D challenge hosted by Mona!

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW! What a gorgeous card! I can't believe this is digital paper - I have never used that before! I like how you stamped the snowflakes on the sheet of music & great all around use of the colors from this week's Just Us Girls color challenge! I am looking forward to seeing what you create in the 3-D challenge next week! :) TFS

Andrea M said...

Wow! Your card is fantastic! It's so pretty and Christmas-y. I LOVE the paper - I'm going to have to start using digital papers! Thanks for sharing!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh so gorgeous Mary Anne! Love this whole layout!

redwasher1 said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!!!

Sharri said...

Mary Anne, Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the layout and the papers!

AKiteFlier said...

MaryAnn - WOW the cutting you did on those bells! I don't think I could hang in there that long LOL. I LOVE this layout and the colors with the bells and the sheet music - wonderful take on the challenge, girl! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week. Hope to see you for our new challenge next Saturday!

Payne Holler Cards said...

LOVE IT! going to try digi paper! super job on your bells!!! this is a beautiful layout!!! and you are so right about the colors working perfectly!!!!

Jennie said...

This is so awesome Mary Anne! Love the paper you used and the bells...Gorgeous coloring!!! Fabulous design :o)

Laura.K said...

Wow! Your card is just lovely.

Maria said...

Fabulous job! I love those Gina K bells. Thanks for playing along with us.

Marge said...

WOW!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!