Sunday, September 20, 2009

In The Pink?


Good Morning! First I want to apologize since my blog is being wonky! My counter stopped working and the links in my previous post worked and now they don't. Grrrrr! I am just not good with this stuff! I would love to show you the first card I made with my new Lindy's Stamp Gang stamps! This image jumped right into my hand this morning and said pick me, pick me. Isn't this little flamingo too cute? As far as I know, that great sale is still happening . This little darlin is from the "Sad Sally Songbird's Gang". She can be found at the Lindy's store here . http://www.lindystampgang.com/ The images are really fun to color!
I think Fall is really on it's way. We actually had to take the chill off the house this morning. It was down in the 40's at daybreak. Now I think it will be fun to decorate! I hope whatever you do today, is fun and uplifting to your spirit! I may be back with another post if cooking does not keep me tied to the kitchen too long. It's a big sports day in my house and that should keep the DH out of my hair.

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

very pretty Mary Ann! Love the colors.......

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is even more adorable over here!

Theresa's Studio said...

Guess we are in the pink...came over to see your pink. Very pretty...cute stamps.

redwasher1 said...

I love the pink1 great card.

Payne Holler Cards said...

super cute! gotta go with the pink!..cant wait to see what else you did with these :)))
Linda

Jennie said...

Love this Mary Anne! I am a huge fan of the color pink...Nice design :)
Yep, I love football days in my house (other than food prep. I am free to craft away!) Every now and then I will hear "Hey Hon, watch this play..." as if I understand what is happening with the football :o)