Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yee Haw!



As I have stated in some past posts over at StampTv, I am the very proud owner of many many unmounted rubber stamps. They have been aquired from an assortment of places including auctions. Sometimes, it is hard to post a card with details when you just haven't a clue other than you love the stamp. I have the same problem with DP. It is not all marked. So, from this point on, I will do my best. If I know who made a item I will be happy to share, otherwise it will say "Unknown". If you see something and perhaps know, please feel free to tell me so I can mark the cling with permanent marker so I will know for next time.

Today I would like to share just such a card. The main image is from Art Impressions and his name is Slim. The fence with western gear is an Ebay find and is Unknown as is the inside sentiment.
He is such a rough character, lol! He has a female cowgirl friend named Sadie and I will try and make a goodie using her soon. I thought that this sentiment was just so fitting with all of my western style stamps. Everything was colored with OMS and pencil. I added a tiny bit of Stickles and Crystal Lacquer to add a bit of glitz. Slim was double stamped and popped up.
Hey, if you have not had a chance yet, please scoot over to Gina K's blog and meet the new Center Stage Design Team for August! Congrats to each and every one! What an amazing bunch of talented ladies! I am extra excited as my daughter, Dee Marie was one of the choices! I know what a detail person she is, so I am very sure she will do a wonderful job.
Hope you all have a creative day and I will see you soon!


1 comment:

Jennie said...

This is great Mary Anne, love the inside sentiment! Great job and I also have more scrap dp which I haven't a clue the manufacturer (other than knowing which is Basic Grey of course). Nice job and congrats to Dee Marie!!! Does she have a blog?